Audio Visual Specialist / Engineer
Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment, the AV team supports the design and build of meeting spaces and high-profile corporate events. For meeting spaces, they're responsible for designing and building conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and screening rooms. Relying on Google Meet with Chromebox for Meetings (CFM) hardware for the virtual meeting experience and building solutions to optimize the experience, the team is highly encouraged to R&D to enhance the user experience, while maintaining efficient designs.
- Work closely with the team, space planning, and users to define the technical requirements for a space, create designs, and manage the build.
- Research and develop the best video conference experience from the ground up with consideration for scalability and rapid deployment.
- Design and manage the construction and upgrades of screening rooms and lounges to review content, screen for publicity, and show off our service.
- Work closely with the support team to determine trends and iterate on designs to improve stability.
- Foster the partnership with Google to troubleshoot CFM issues and add features to improve the user experience.
- Assist with Corporate AV events.
- Develop processes and standards for conference room designs and support across several different environments. Ability to clearly communicate and document said process to team, vendors, and partners.
- Open to international and domestic travel.
- Minimum 5 years' of experience with AV design and deployment, CTS, CTS-D certifications desired.
- Experience designing and building meeting spaces from the ground up including acoustics, lighting, and technology.
- Background in corporate conference room technology screening room equipment, projection rooms.
- Experience with designing around Chromebox for Meetings preferred.
- Understanding of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow.
- Experience working with Crestron equipment, audio DSP's and Dante/AES microphone systems.
- Demonstrated project management experience with large projects, organizational skills and an ability to maintain and create standards.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
- Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers and integrators.
- Able to prioritize tasks and projects, forecast upcoming project needs.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer.