Application Deadline: Monday, May 24th.
Start date: June 2021
Contract: full-time (starts on a 6-month contract)
Location: 50% remote, 50% at the office.
About our Client:
Our Client is a global sport and retail brand based in Amsterdam. As they move into the next phase of growth through Consumer Direct Acceleration, they need to increase our speed and agility as a brand. This new operating model needs to transform the brand into the most sophisticated athlete-focused, digital brand in the world.
Who are we looking for?
As the EMEA Marketing Specialist, you are part of the EMEA Consumer Construct Marketing Team, reporting directly to one of the target audience teams. You are responsible for working with the assigned team to deliver integrated plans and planning to the consumer through product, services, and experiences. You need to have expertise in digital tools such as SPRINKLR and other planning tools to help our client create cohesive cross-channel strategies and executions.
What will you work on?
As the EMEA Marketing specialist, you will be assigned to the gender construct and dimension within that team that best suits your expertise. You’ll be working on how the client brings products to market, how they integrate their service proposition and work with other stakeholders to help bring plans to life.
What do you bring?
This role requires individuals to:
- Embody Client D&I values and Maxims (guiding principles), always.
- Approx. 2-4 year’s experience in brand and/or brand functional management.
- Brand Management: Assist in the development and timely execution of seasonal and daily Marketing Plans.
- Digital Expertise – Understanding of the digital tools which our client use to connect with consumers like SPRINKLR
- Digital Attitude – think digital-first. Be able to understand & apply digital consumer behavior and apply that to build cohesive digitally-led campaign rollout plans across our client’s full digital channel mix.
- Experience applying standard methodologies and learning from the marketplace, consumer, business to improve the plans.
- Embrace change, accept it is needed and work through situations where information, instructions, objectives are ambiguous.
- Foster effective teamwork and supports team decisions and promote team spirit.
- Collaborate & Support the City Sport Performance leads were needed to drive execution of the Marketing Initiatives across the EMEA marketplace.
- Create awareness of costs and assisting in controlling costs related to own work with planning/finance teams.
- Modern Consumerist - Ensure the member & product innovation is at the forefront of all planning and execution. Demonstrate an understanding of the Running dimension of consumers and the ability to connect with them through a sport and cultural lens
- Knowledge of and/or worked within EMEA marketplaces and cities
- Direct Marketing knowledge/experience is preferred.