Our client is the most-visited curated marketplace for special objects in Europe. Every week, the platform puts on offer 65,000 items from around the globe, in more than 80 categories such as collectables, art, design, jewellery, watches, classic cars and more, attracting 10 million unique users every month. Although they only started a few years ago, their mission to make special objects available to everyone is already becoming a reality. The company's European offices house a dynamic, fast-growing and open organisation. They have a real ‘hands-on’ mentality, with a casual and friendly atmosphere. They share a strong team spirit, and all of their employees use their own unique talents and skills to make sure the company offers only the very best in online auctions.
The Role & Responsibilities:
The Senior Brand Manager, Campaigns and Activations is responsible for leading and executing world-class 360 campaigns across ATL, digital, social and PR in our core EMEA markets. The successful candidate is a seasoned brand marketer who is equally passionate and experienced in strategic thinking and creative excellence. Your campaigns are informed by data and consumer insights and delivered with best-in-class execution.
You will collaborate with country and category leads to develop strategies to ensure campaigns are locally relevant in order to build awareness and affinity for the brand amongst passionate enthusiasts in our core markets and to deliver measurable impact and business growth.
The successful candidate will be comfortable taking the lead and working independently, managing cross-functional stakeholders and external partners including creative and media agencies. As a senior leader within the brand and marketing team, you influence and inspire others through your positive attitude, high standards, collaborative approach and exceptional project management skills.
- 6+ years of Brand Marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced tech environment.
- A proven track record for leading best-in-class integrated marketing campaigns, with expertise in research/insights, strategy, channel planning, deployment, and measurement.
- An ability to execute and deliver with excellence - on time and on budget.
- Senior-level understanding of key consumer marketing channels and principles including performance marketing, PR, social, CRM, and partnerships
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to exhibit critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Professional relationship management skills and experience managing creative and media agency partners.
- An affinity with using data to inform creative strategies and briefs and to track, measure and report on campaign impact in order to substantiate future investments.
- A customer-centric attitude focussed on how our customers interact with the brand across the marketplace.
- An energetic team player with a strong track record of cross-functional leadership, partnership, and the ability to influence and unify the direct team, peers, and leaders across all company functions.
- Excellent English proficiency is required, additional European or Asian languages are a plus.
The following are a plus:
- Experience in the marketplace/ eCommerce or Tech environment.
- Global or multi-country working experience.