We are looking for an Account Director to join our client's Music & Brands department. Here you will help drive and expand our active international roster of brands, ensuring that clients achieve their strategic objectives by using music and sound more strategically, efficiently, and creatively – from music management and activations to sonic branding.
Your immediate team in Amsterdam includes the Head of Music & Brands and the Client Services Director who will work with you to allocate a fitting portfolio of international clients to take over and manage as client lead. Across each account, you will have a team working with you to deliver projects under your guidance: Account Managers, Creative Strategists and Music Producers; therefore, an understanding of leading teams and achieving synergy within a trusted group of expert partners is key.
To your team, you are the pinnacle of branding knowledge, as well as the trusted expert partner of every brand you oversee: you establish the strategic agenda, delivering creative opportunities like a champ with the ultimate goal of driving brand strength and in turn significant commercial success.
When it comes to relationships, you maintain and strengthen them thanks to your calmness and confidence. People enjoy working with you because you bring smart thinking to the table and aren’t afraid to challenge others if you disagree or believe that that call could have been an email.
If the work isn’t of the highest quality, you won’t let it leave the building. You are also fun to have around, which is great because all work and no play isn’t our thang. You are always one step ahead of the game and your colleagues, clients and frenemies look to you for inspiration.
Skills and Requirements
- 7-10 years of experience in brand/account management & worked on both creative, advertising or design agency and client-side.
- A full understanding of advertising, marketing and brand strategy.
- Brand analysis, strategy process, brand development and growth rock your boat.
- You confidently lead teams and workflows to consistently deliver success.
- You have the proven ability to develop and maintain senior-level client relationships.
- You proactively identify where opportunities lie to better serve the brand.
- You embrace the responsibility of nurturing every account, track of work, and team member.
- You’re a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Naturally, you have music running through your veins.
What do you get in return?
Inspiration, knowledge, career development, spiritual fulfilment and a competitive financial package. Oh and, how could we forget, you also get an international bunch of remarkable musically- infused individuals to work with.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.