- Start date:
We are looking for a Retention Marketing Manager for a global tech brand based in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for key customer activities related to increasing device adoption and subscription activities. You will work closely with the HQ CRM team in the US and collaborate with European teams based in Amsterdam (including product marketing, creative & production, subscriptions, etc.) to build out and execute communication strategies and campaigns to enhance the customer experience. You will bring your proven creative, analytical and strategic capabilities to develop imagine, plan, implement and optimise compelling campaigns that deliver an impactful customer experience and increase customer engagement.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Own the retention KPIs for European marketplaces.
- Develop and execute high-impact email campaigns that inspire consumers and drive conversion and customer engagement for the areas of customer retention.
- Test and optimise different formats to develop a deep understanding of the email channel and convert those insights into innovative marketing campaigns.
- Analyse different customer cohorts and segmentations to create personalised campaigns according to purchase behaviour.
- Work closely with the European creative team to customise personalise key marketing campaigns to enhance customer experience.
- Translate the needs from different marketplaces and localise campaigns with the localisation team.
- Liaise with the US CRM team for resource management and feedback on key campaigns.
- Collaborate with the US Subscriptions team to develop European initiatives designed to maximise retention and minimise churn rates.
- Report on various KPIs based on testing and campaign optimisation.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in email marketing, retention or subscriptions.
- Experience managing email campaigns on Braze, Segment, or similar platforms.
- Experience in stakeholder management and project management.
- Prior experience in marketing or a data-related background.
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically.
- Proficiency in understanding data workflows, customer segmentation and testing.
- Strong organisational and communication skills with a proven ability to influence various stakeholders.
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate occasional calls with US counterparts.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience in project management or subscriptions.
- Proficiency in project management tools, such as JIRA or Workfront, a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup or scaleup environment.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer