ROLE: Conceptual Copywriter - German and English speaking
Working in partnership with our client, the copywriter will be an integral part of the team. You will need to combine a deep understanding of the trends and concerns inherent to the beverage, retail and eCommerce industry with a varied skill set that will include copywriting, investigative research, scriptwriting, conceptual thinking, understanding of social and eCommerce platforms.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You would like to take that pivotal step into your career, working with one of the worlds most recognised brands, and you enjoy working with teams to push production boundaries across multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING.
You'll be working alongside a great team of talented and likeminded individuals in Amsterdam
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Collaborate with Client Services teams to ensure alignment on brand strategy.
- Work closely with the Art Director
- Support the Resource team with regards to timelines, project approach and writer allocation.
- Ensure that content output aligns with the briefs set by clients, champion the tone of voice and ensure it is delivered consistently and appropriately across all channels
- Manage and evolve brand guidelines to maintain distinctiveness in a high growth category; ensuring guidelines are understood and followed by the team and the business
- Effectively manage priorities and juggle workloads to ensure the best quality output is delivered on time and meets the brief
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Have excellent leadership skills with the ability to develop and support a team.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully leading a creative function, managing both copy and design teams
- Extensive experience working creatively on marketing communications in a fast-paced company or leading agency
- A strong sensibility for brilliant copywriting and how copy needs to flex from communications through to customer experience and customer care
- The ability to create original, impactful and engaging work for digital and print campaigns
- An excellent team player - collaborative and adept at building relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in FMCG sectors.
- Experience working with social and digital products.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
An international advertising agency that builds specialist, dedicated in-house teams that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions. Their model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Bank of Ireland, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW and 3M.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer