- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alexandra Mosie
As one of the main Copywriters, you will be working in partnership with our client, and be an integral part of the wider agency team. You will combine a deep understanding of the trends and concerns inherent to the beverage, retail and ecommerce industry with a varied skillset that will include copywriting, investigative research, script writing, conceptual thinking, understanding of social and ecommerce platforms and their ways of working and content project planning.
You'll be heavily involved in the below projects and responsibilities:
- Taking the brief and producing original on-brand copy across a variety of channels to a high standard and to tight deadlines
- Work closely with the internal creative teams to ensure all copy has a consistent tone of voice and is on brand
- Quality control your own work and support team members with internal reviews and creative ideation
- Amend copy, in line with client, creative and legal feedback
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Microsites and web content from concept to execution
- Customer brand stores, e.g. Amazon & eBAY, Pureplay A+ Content, Professional Shopper
- Commercialising Media
- Product and campaign assets
- Email Concepts and Content Design
- Re-purpose and adapt existing brand toolkits to creative engaging fresh content
We looking for expeirenced Copywriters with fluent German and English language skills with a passion and expeirence working within the Beverage / Alcohol brand market.
An internationally renowned agency who exclusively design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and ecosystems for brands.