- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alexandra Mosie
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in partnership with our client, you will be working closely with the global brand team, local marketing teams and the client’s agency partners. You will also line manage our Social Media Executives who are responsible for moderating, posting and reporting on the core brands’ social channels.
THE ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work with innovative brands and would like the opportunity to really stamp your mark, not only on processes and workflows but on the very work itself.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The E-Comm Content Manager will report to the Senior Social Strategist and the Account Director.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Future Proofs, Develops and shares Global Best Practice, blueprints, Governance and capability materials for B2C/B2B
- Product Pages on global retailer sites like Amazon, the PIM tool and syndication and ensuring GBT are delivering the assets
- Jointly own the support tech platforms like Clavis and Bazarr Voice (Ratings and Reviews)
- Work with business teams to ensure all websites are hosted on approved platforms. Track all platform sites with reasons why an exception has been approved.
- Review suspicious domain alerts to determine if it’s an owned site.
- Review weekly domain renewal report to confirm if anything should be lapsed based on domain audit Support DTs on any off-platform site discussions with site owner/budget owner.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Have a good understanding of web product strategy with a special focus on e-commerce
- Future Proofs, Develops and shares Global Best Practice, blueprints, governance and capability materials for B2C/B2B
- Knows content strategy for owned and e-commerce platforms.
An international advertising agency that builds specialist, dedicated in-house teams that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions. Their model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Bank of Ireland, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW and 3M
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.