- Eemshaven, Netherlands
- €46,000 - 60,000 (pro-rata, DOE)
- Start date:
- February/March 2021
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment use your knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Experience in calendar management, travel scheduling and booking, budgeting of events.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail while handling simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and organization skills, with the ability to tailor communications to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated self-starter, highly motivated, with excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with a global team located on multiple timezones.
- Previous experience with GSuite preferable but not essential
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and takes the initiative to improve them.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.