Our client is a digital-first design agency, specialized in premium brand identities, websites and online experiences. Their mission is to help brands become more human in the digital era. They believe that brands become more human when they’re accessible, social and emotional. Bringing together creative, strategy and development, they deliver effective digital brand strategies, identities and platforms.
Digital is in your DNA and that's because for the past 7 (+) years you've mainly been designing smart UX, beautiful websites and apps that work. You combine your design skills with strategic insight and organizational talent. You make and give inspiring presentations, you have a role in the strategic sessions and you are actively involved in pitches.
You are the connecting factor between strategy, design and our clients. With your knowledge and experience in the field of UX, digital branding and concept, you are able to achieve the highest possible result. You coordinate, give direction, support and at the same time come up with that one successful UX concept yourself. You can listen, spar and know how to inspire people to get the most out of themselves. Your enthusiasm for the profession, digital and our clients is contagious for both the customer and your colleagues.
- Passion, drive and an endless love for digital design
- 7+ years of work experience on the desk side as a UX / UI / Digital Designer
- A strong portfolio with a focus on digital platforms
- Extensive experience in devising UX and creating content structures, wireframes and POC
- Responsible for all designs and interfaces and ensuring that they are beautiful and functional/ user friendly
- Presenting and substantiating concepts, ideas and design choices
- Use Figma, Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite in your daily toolkit
- HBO/ WO working and thinking level
- You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.