Our client is a digital-first design agency, specialized in premium brand identities, websites and online experiences. Their mission is to help brands become more human in the digital era. They believe that brands become more human when they’re accessible, social and emotional. Bringing together creative, strategy and development, they deliver effective digital brand strategies, identities and platforms.
Digital is in your DNA and that's because for the past 3 (+) years you've mainly been dealing with it designing beautiful online platforms and digital products that work and people like to use. You have an innate sense of shape, color, typography, but you also know the basic principles around UX.
You make the customer journeys/ flows attractive and usable from concepting, sales funnels to the CTA button. Your role is one with a lot of freedom, independence and proactivity. You often work in one team and sometimes you are the only star player. You can determine a lot yourself, but you always have someone to help you sparring. You present with conviction and you provide solid substantiation for the choices made.
You can listen, spar and you know how to inspire people. Your drive to advance a brand inspires the team and of course our customers. You will work closely with clients (UX) designers, strategists, marketers, business developers, front-end and back-end developers.
- Passion for, knowledge & experience in digital design: UI, UX and branding
- At least 3 years of work experience on the agency side as a Digital Designer/ UI (UX) Designer
- A strong portfolio with vision and focus on digital
- Extensive experience in devising and creating digital platforms and products
- Can visualize concepts and ideas
- Be able to substantiate your choices and include others in your vision through clear communication
- Customer focused
- Being able to deal with dynamic workflow
- Proficient in Figma (and Sketch)
- Adobe package has no secrets for you
- HBO / WO working and thinking level
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Sense of humour
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.