- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- €27.88-36.55 hr, €4800-6300 month gross
- Start date:
- Jan/Feb 2021
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
As a Warehouse Project Manager in Logistics, you will work with logistics business leads to define and manage business process and implement technology roadmaps, manage change and implement new ideas effectively. You will influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach.
The PM provides functional subject matter expertise and anticipates customers needs. You will interface with multiple vendors and partners within and outside of the business to gather and synthesize detailed business requirements, assess current and future business processes. The PM will need to apply analytical skills to rationalize change, lead brainstorming sessions to gather requirements and follow up on committed actions.
As part of your day-to-day activities, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Support high volumes of automated transactions in the Amsterdam warehouse operations and work with the suppliers to resolve any inbound/outbound discrepancies and aging orders.
- Work on longer term process improvements & documentation.
- Support stabilizing the operation to upgrade the warehouse management system.
- Be the on site point of contact for operational coordination activities of special projects/requests.
- Monitor the daily Supplier Operations/Exceptions Reporting and Weekly process management/metrics reporting.
- Attend the daily operations stand up meetings and weekly suppliers alignment meetings, answer tactical requests from local teams.
- Identify and bring attention to any escalations, discrepancies and propose solutions.
- Manage specific process such as packaging, scrap, DG
- Participate in Audits and follow up on actions and improvements area
- 5 + years of experience in Warehouse operations with a strong fundamental knowledge of all warehouse activities including inventory management and monitoring KPI metrics (high volume and/or highly customized logistics solutions).
- Experience leading 3PL partners to establish facts, solve complex problems, establish corrective action plans.
- Results oriented as a logistics problem solver with speed, accuracy and completeness.
- Experience in identifying corrective actions after analyzing data and implementing operational plans.
- Be flexible and able to adapt in a changing environment
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.