Business Analyst (Logistic Operations)
Duration: 12 Months
Our team in Amsterdam oversees tools, configurations, and logistics execution of our global warehouse network, including inventory management, order management, and delivery of goods to our various Data Centers, 3rd party locations, warehouses, pharmacies, and Point-of-Presences (POPs). We need a highly analytical person to support various initiatives in data entry, analytics, business intelligence, process documentation, and project management. A candidate who works well in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
- Execute ad-hoc business analysis / business intelligence dashboards / queries to provide business insight of the warehouse environment and logistics landscape.
- Review databases to verify information, compliance, accuracy, and completion
- Work with various teams across the organization to resolve requests; involving both warehouse supervisors/managers and teams internationally
- Provide business with recommendations based on data analysis, system failure analysis. Analyze existing data and processes to identify efficiencies.
- Communicate proactively with team members on issues, challenges, or process improvement opportunities. Take ownership and drive errors / issues to resolution.
- Daily monitor operational reports, compile data and call out challenges/deviations.
- Gather all sources of required information to execute creation of orders, manage various internal systems with master data, and execute order entry procedures in support of testing / documentation.
- Monitor and guide 3PL’s on specific warehouse processes
- Develop “best practice” methodology internal and external systems
- Other duties as required
- Preferably a degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or other engineering discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing, logistics, supply chain environment
- Experience and knowledge of logistics flows and processes taking place in a warehouse-setting (wave planning, order management, warehouse management, pickling, order fulfillment, inventory allocation, cross-docking, trade compliance, etc)
- Previous experience as an analyst in an environment with high attention to detail with data.
- ERP tools to Oracle / SAP ERP a strong preference
- Strong ability with data analytics, statistics, and/or business intelligence (strong handle on macros, Pivot Tables, previous knowledge of SQL.
- Other programming languages is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with various stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate with customers internal and external (Contract Manufacturers, 3PLs) in various job functions
- Hands On / Go See mentality. Can adapt, flexible in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Carries a strong sense of urgency to assist stakeholders with assignments and deadlines
- Previous experience with b2b integration (RosettaNet, EDI X12, etc) is a plus.