Our client is looking for a hands on strategic marketing specialist with excellent Project management skills to work on executing exsisting direct marketing plans and at the end of the term strategise and plan for the summer. Someone with email-marketing experience.
EMEA EMAIL BRAND STRATEGIST
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We need an experienced Brand Specialist for the email channel in EMEA who is
- an awesome teammate, extremely collaborative who thrives in a dynamic, ambitious work environment.
- A Strategic thinker, with a strong sense of ownership who thinks long term and obsesses the consumer first.
- A Self Starter, who’s never say die attitude and passion for the brand drives them
- Your past experiences helps you prioritize and overcome blockers and guide the work
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
What will you do:
- Own seasonal Email calendar and consumer journey strategy planning for given categories;
- Balance global/geo/territory initiatives to keep Email content consistent to the consumer with Client's messaging and site creative;
- Develop and execute Email content strategy for overall programs, campaigns and triggers; across creative, copy and linking strategies
- Serve the consumer with the right message at the right time, understand segmentation and testing strategies;
- Apply understanding of analytics, review results and leverage their learnings of previous sends when briefing and executing the next program;
- Provide directions, consultation, feedback and approval on Email strategy, content and journey to the partner teams.
- Be a positive connector, the Center of Excellence and represent the right Email strategy towards the designated categories;
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will work closely with Brand teams, Territory teams, Global teams and collaborate with other geographies. With strong partnerships to Merchandising, Planning, Operations, Analytics and Innovation teams to drive a holistic consumer-led offense.
You'll collaborate with business teams to grow revenue/profitability through improved accuracy, while minimizing risks, and keeping in line with needs of the consumer with a strong focus on building and sustaining momentum around the brand and the lifestyle of sport.
You also will work with cross-functional partners to drive change,and ensure follow through on the execution of plans.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration, Masters is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge about Online Marketing, preferably specialized in Email marketing;
- 2+ years of directly relevant work experience in Email marketing;
- Stakeholder Management, and a collaborative style of working.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English (written and spoken);
- Entrepreneurial, independent, Self starter with great analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multitask and drive multiple initiatives while driving towards a bigger target.