Our client is transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. They are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and want to constantly accelerate the pace in which they do business.
The Ecommerce division is part of the Omnichannel hub and is responsible for managing the European owned and operated sites. Both brands are growing at a fast pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The division consists of approx. 100+ people and will continue growing significantly in 2021. The team is proud of its diverse cultural backgrounds and nationalities and are all highly motivated and talented as well as inspiring to work with.
Our client's site attracts over 20 million visitors across 25 countries every year! Thier Customer Experience Team thrives to optimize the customer journey by designing, testing and developing a top-notch Ecommerce platform. Thier designs and new functionalities set the example for the client's worldwide Ecommerce business and are leading on website, app and in-store shopping screens.
In this new and exciting role you will create the best performance and online experience across multiple platforms by collaborating with UX/UI designers and CRO specialists. Together you will make sure it not only meets the needs of the consumers but also captivates and engages them. Your team works agile, data driven and also with an innovative spirit, always being on top of market trends.
Curious to find out more? Here is an overview of how you will drive value day-to-day:
- Get the best out of your scrum team consisting of front-end, back-end developers and QA testers by daily collaboration and motivation.
- Backlog management: prioritise new features, bug fixes and roadmap epics based on business value.
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features and log them in Jira.
- Liaise with various stakeholders on requirements to ensure the ‘Why’ and the ‘What’ are specified so that the scrum team can work on the ‘How’!
- Achieve the optimal implementation of changes to the site.
- Investigate and resolve business issues that are reported for the website and operational processes.
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate the ecommerce platform and initiate improvement requests based on quantitative and qualitative analysis from web analytics (Adobe/Google Analytics), a/b test outcomes, and user analysis (through focus groups, prototyping etc.)
- Communicate and influence across the organization - making sure everyone understands what enhancements are being delivered in what time frames and the purpose behind them.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a team player who brings the customer experience of the purchase flow on (shopping bag, checkout, after-purchase experience) to the next level! You have a strong ‘can do’ mentality and an extreme eye for detail, as the features you work on will be used by millions of visitors. You are not afraid to propose out of the box ideas but always support them with data. And, you know where to find the funniest GIFs to spice up your demo slides for your stakeholders!
- You bring 4 years + experience as a Product Owner working with large, high-traffic websites, preferably e-commerce sites. Multilingual sites are a plus.
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology and an agile way of working;’ preferably you have you Product Owner certification.
- A passion for UX/UI because you will work closely with UX/UI designers to make sure the purchase flow has the best CX.
- Great affinity with front-end development; you don’t have to be able to code but you are familiar with REACT JS framework and headless website architecture.
- Proficiency in user testing, with the ability to analyse data & validate, before creating a solution.
We offer you:
• A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
• A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own University
• An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
• A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
• A chance to unwind with weekly social activities