Our client is looking for an experienced Corporate Communications manager to help run our proactive and reactive work in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg. The ideal candidate will be a multitalented communications specialist who has a general interest in societal issues & politics, a well-developed sense of social media, but also loves a good consumer pitch. The ability to combine strategy and flawless execution, ruthlessly prioritize and work on a number of projects at once will be essential.
- Execute on the PR strategy, plans, programs and budgets based on brand image, sales objectives and company goals;
- Provide guidance and assistance in implementing PR strategies and programs to external agencies;
- Work cross-functionally with product, platform, policy, business, marketing and other international PR team members on individual media opportunities and broader programs;
- Support brand/corporate reputation through crisis/issues effective management; Proactively identify and pitch stories that showcase the clients culture and business;
- Prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople;
- Educate press, bloggers, analysts and influencers about core 'client' products and initiatives;
- Help manage external PR agencies and budgets.