Our global tech client has long recognised the importance of investing in education. Through philanthropic giving, scaled education outreach and targeted community initiatives, they support educators, schools, organisations and ideas that pave the way for transforming how to teach students and how to build the next generation of digital leaders.
As an Adoption Specialist in the Education team, you’ll be primarily responsible for creating and managing local adoption programs, device and platform pilots and growing communities of educators, enabling them to share, inspire and empower each other to meet the needs of their peers and students through technology solutions.
You’ll help educational organisations learn about and engage with the Education team to evaluate the products and services offered, working alongside the country lead to identify and drive new opportunities. You’ll support the growing usage of our products by working with existing customers to help them increase adoption through account-level and scaled activity.
- Design and execute a local education product adoption strategy, aligned with the EMEA strategy and the wider team’s goals
- Drive increased usage of the Education teams tools across the country, focused on key metrics
- Manage partners, supporting them to develop high quality adoption services for the market
- Identify upsell opportunities when they arise and work with the sales team to close them
- Work directly with the most strategic customers to help create their adoption plans and measure usage
- Act as the local point of contact for scaled adoption programs and ensure their success
- Provide operational support to internal and partner led events
- Be the local expert on the educational context and solutions for this
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- Written and oral fluency in Dutch and English
- Previous experience in an educational organisation
- Proven presentation, training and program/project management experience
- Experience working with K-12 teachers and school leaders
- Experience using technology in teaching and learning
- Practical experience of Google for Education’s solutions