Our client, a luxury goods and real estate marketplace are expanding their marketing team.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the companies efforts in paid user acquisition channels. For this role we are looking for someone who loves to think strategically, but also work hands-on operationally.
Alongside the VP or marketing, this person will set overall objectives, strategy and budgetary needs for all digital campaigns. They will be responsible for developing and analysing digital channel performance metrics to drive future marketing decisions and optimising lead acquisition and activation strategy
The team is spread across Europe and is a remote-first organisation, thus we are accepting applications from across Europe.
- 5+ years of experience in a high-tech digital marketing role in similar platform businesses, marketplaces, classifieds, eCommerce, or similar
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of demand gen, and general digital marketing best practices
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing lead generation campaigns using tactics that include multiple channels, lead nurture programs, and CRM/sales insights
- Knowledge of testing and measurement practices to optimize ROI and evolve strategy
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads