Please note that this is a job opening on a Temporary Payroll contract for one of our technology client.
- Follow up weekly sell out reporting and structure data to have an immediate overview of the business performance.
- Provide the team with relevant sales data structured as store level or target group segments to follow up actuals vs targets per store/region/country/segment
- Analysing Market Size and campaign performance data to proactively improve running campaigns, especially for pure players
- Assist in preparing quarterly business reviews for pure players
- Assist in preparing BP and QBR for partners and carriers
- Prepare X functional business reviews, structure data and compare performance between products, countries and partners and develop action plans to improve performance
- Prepare benchmark reports and learnings from other countries about successful pitches
- Follow up promotion results and investments and calculate ROI and structure learnings in an experience database
- Monthly Tracking of activation data vs sell out data for assistant products, contribute to unlock potential in BD integration deals
- Contribute in mapping of new channels opportunities, analyse and structure data to select the most valuable channels
- Assist in controlling reporting data (marketing / sell-out data) for MarketingFunds payments (especially for Partners)
Skill/ Experience/ Education:
- Mandatory: analytical skills, multitasking, thrive in ambiguity, structured, data driven, sales strategy
- Desired: experience with structuring data that is leading to key and actionable insights