Role: Sales Support Manager
Duration: 12 months
Rates (EUR 28.53-37.39 ph), (Eur4945-6480 per month) plus holiday pay and great onsite facilities
- Prospecting new clients and reacting to inbound customer requests. Support requests from Partners in nearby countries with requests for pricing and configurations.
- You will be provide training and configuration resources and solutions to partners and customers; ensuring they are established as successful.
- You will work alongside partner management and retention teams, to identify the opportunities within the market, and to find the best partners for our Client’s enterprise business.
- You will provide the ultimate client service by giving potential new customers the attention they need and deserve.
- Relevant online or offline sales experience in collaboration software suites or similar (Box, Slack, MSFT 0365).
- You must be extremely proactive, organised, responsible, and have proven ability to work well with a team.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to pitch over the telephone to high-end prospects and partners.
- Requirement to interact with and manage internal systems for approvals and generation of quotes.
- Proven technical ability in (CRM) systems (Salesforce).
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch (Swedish or Norweign preferred)