- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: €37.39 p.h on PAYE (€77k pro-rata)
- Perks: 33 days holiday (pro-rata) + meals, Gym, and other perks
- Duration: 11 - months temp contract + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a Chrome OS Partner Training Manager for the Benelux market, to educate the consumer Chromebook partner (OEM and retailer) education in the region, ensuring that retail sales associates and other customer service staff are knowledgeable about Chromebooks and recommend it to customers.
The Chrome OS Go-To-Market (GTM) team plays a critical role in growing the Chrome OS (Chromebook) ecosystem globally by collaborating with a variety of external Chrome OS partners including OEMs, Retailers, and other strategic partners.
You will accomplish this by delivering successful training sessions, working with their field teams, and collaborating closely with internal teams, including Global Partner Training, Sales, Retail Operations and Marketing, as well as developing robust relationships with retailers and OEMs.
Your experience in learning and development, combined with your background in retail, will allow you to build a training strategy and deliver educational experiences that are engaging, memorable, and fun.
- Oversee local Chromebook partner education (OEM and retailer) in collaboration with our central teams
- Deliver trainings and workshops that are engaging, memorable, and fun
- Manage the local execution of formal and informal training across all retail partners, including instructor-led workshops, e-learning modules, one-pagers, and demos
- Cascade globally created content and programs and localise where necessary
- Track key retail training metrics, including recommendation rates and product knowledge levels and drive improvements across all areas
- Coordinate training events and Ambassador / engagement programs
- Manage relationships with retailers’ training leads
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- +3 years experience in building and executing training programs preferably in a retail and/or consumer electronics environment
- Proven ability to deliver training to external audiences, both in small group settings and at bigger events
- Strategic thinker with proven leadership skills, who can take visions and concepts and develop structured training plans, with measurable metrics, and execute those plans
- Strong understanding of, and passion for, consumer electronics (including the technical details of these products) and the Benelux retail landscape
- Track record of effectively managing strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel across the region
- Fluency in English and Dutch. French a strong plus