- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Frankie Lynn
You’ll be working with a leading sports brand with an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experience. This role will involve taking global master campaign assets and customising them for multiple markets, whilst dedicating equal attention to global brand positioning and unique cultural nuances.
- Managing digital advertising projects from initial brief to final delivery. Stages include creative development, design and production across a range of deliverables from standard and rich media banners across, desktop, mobile and tablet devices as well as email marketing, social and landing pages.
- Providing production expertise and continually drive production best practice.
- Interpreting client specifications and deliverables into solid briefs and produce detailed quotes and tenders.
- 3-6 years experiece in Project Management
- A professional attitude, creative flair and an unwavering commitment to quality are highly desirable
- Be able to handle multiple projects at any given moment often under tight deadlines
- Think creatively around how new and archive content and how it can re-purposed to make it relevant and compelling to a new audience.
- Have a sound working knowledge of all the various roles, functions, capabilities, equipment, and applications across multiple production streams and disciplines
- Understand industry trends and have the instinct to grasp and funnel emerging opportunities.
- Have technical competence and understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Flash, HTML5, HTML and CSS.
Our client is an international advertsing agency based in Amsterdam. Using their unique inside intelligence methodology, they build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions. Some of their clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Adidas, BMW and more.