My Client is a Global Technology Company known for online applications as well as consumer electronics. They are currently looking for a Warehouse Project Manager for their warehouse in Fokker Logistics Park. It's a 12 month contract paying up to €75 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
As a Warehouse Project Manager in Logistics, you will work with logistics business leads to define and manage business process and implement technology roadmaps, manage change and implement new ideas effectively within the company culture. You will influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach. The PM provides functional subject matter expertise and anticipates customers needs. You will interface with multiple vendors and partners within and outside of the company to gather and synthesize detailed business requirements, assess current and future business processes. The PM will need to apply analytical skills to rationalize change, lead brainstorming sessions to gather requirements and follow up on committed actions.
As part of your day-to-day activities, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Support high volumes of automated transactions in the Amsterdam warehouse operations and work with the suppliers to resolve any inbound/outbound discrepancies and aging orders.
- Work on longer term process improvements & documentation.
- Support stabilizing the operation to upgrade the warehouse management system.
- Be the on site point of contact for operational coordination activities of special projects/requests.
- Monitor the daily Supplier Operations/Exceptions Reporting and Weekly process management/metrics reporting.
- Attend the daily operations stand up meetings and weekly suppliers alignment meetings, answer tactical requests from local teams.
- Identify and bring to Operations Manager attention any escalations, discrepancies and propose solutions.
- Manage specific process such as packaging, scrap, DG
- Participate in Audits and follow up on actions and improvements area
- 5 + years of experience in Warehouse operations with a strong fundamental knowledge of all warehouse activities including inventory management and monitoring KPI metrics (high volume and/or highly customized logistics solutions).
- Experience leading 3PL partners to establish facts, solve complex problems, establish corrective action plans.
- Results oriented as a logistics problem solver with speed, accuracy and completeness.
- Experience in identifying corrective actions after analyzing data and implementing operational plans.
- Be flexible and able to adapt in a changing environment
- Require working 5 days from the office/WH, Working From Home is not possible with exception of ad-hoc request
- Prior management experience is a plus, but would consider more junior candidates if they have strong warehouse experience with degrees in Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Experience in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making. Independent thinking and self starter