- Amsterdam Based!!
- EUR 6000-EUR 7500 per month gross
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
Retail Operations Manager - 12month contract - Global Client - Amsterdam Based!!
Our Client is a global leader within technology sector who are looking for a Retail Operations Manager to join their Retail Partnerships team.
This Retail Operations Manager will be responsible for managing relationships and maximizing product sales through key offline retail channels (stores). You will guide a third party vendor team to design and deliver channel sell-out programs (e.g. compliance, training, incentives), work with partner management, marketing and product teams to optimize the purchase experience (e.g. fixtures, demos, navigation) and manage relationships with field and corporate retailer personnel.
You will be
- Partnering 3rd party/vendor teams to drive retail sales including 3rd party vendor selection, onboarding, contracting, budgeting, performance management. Inspire, lead and motivate a large third party sales team to achieve sales targets and goals
- Implementing and operationalise new field programs and execution standards across training, merchandising, assisted selling, mystery shopping, customer experience and product launches
- Develop mechanisms and processes to collect data from several sources (i.e mystery shopping, store traffic, sales etc) and provide metrics + quality feedback to the business on key opportunities identified and recommendations for future sales, marketing and POS levers
You will have;
- Languages Skills - English, Dutch (Required) - French (Bonus)
- 5-7 years+ of experience in sales or business development within the retail consumer space. experience partnering with third party vendors, sourcing
- Languages English and Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in leadership across Product/Channel Marketing, Sales, Operations. Experience managing retail P&L.Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like you, then please hit the 'I'm Interested button'
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Amsterdam are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.