- Perks: 33 days paid holiday + meals, gym, and other perks
- Duration: 12 - months temp contract + extension or going permanent
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Amsterdam
We are seeking a Business Process Analyst to join our clients Global Capacity Delivery team in their Logistics organization.
The team in Amsterdam oversees tools, configurations, testing, and logistics execution of our global warehouse network, including inventory management, order management, and delivery of goods to our various Data Centers, 3rd party locations, warehouses, pharmacies, and Point-of-Presences (POPs).
We are looking for a highly analytical person to support various initiatives in data entry, analytics, business intelligence, user-acceptance testing, process documentation, and project management.
- Execute ad-hoc business analysis / business intelligence dashboards / queries to provide business insight of the warehouse environment and logistics landscape
- Gather all sources of required information to execute creation of orders, manage various internal systems with master data, and execute order entry procedures in support of testing / documentation
- Update data in user-acceptance-testing environments and audit for correct schema, description, location, routing, etc.
- Review databases to verify information, compliance, accuracy, and completion
- Research and root-cause system failures. Take ownership and drive errors / issues to resolution
- Work with various teams across the organization to resolve requests; involving teams internationally
- Provide business with recommendations based on data analysis, system failure analysis
- Analyze existing data and processes to identify efficiencies
- Monitor completion of back-end updates in the databases, track spreadsheets of progress in testing
- Communicate with team members on issues, challenges, or process improvement opportunities
- Support the implementation of the company's’ culture within the team
- Develop “best practice” methodology internal and external systems
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- Preferably a degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or other engineering discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing, logistics, supply chain environment
- Previous experience as an analyst in an environment with high attention to detail with data. ERP tools to Oracle / SAP ERP a strong preference
- Preferably previous experience in logistics: wave planning, order management, etc.
- Strong ability with data analytics, statistics, and/or business intelligence. Strong use of spreadsheets in Excel or Google spreadsheets (i.e. strong handle on macros, and Pivot Tables)
- Experience with databases, data entry, data auditing, and formulas to extract sources of information
- Proven ability to learn system tools for ticketing requests. Ability to manage multiple open issues and ticket requests
- Global geography knowledge
- Experience and knowledge of business flows and processes taking place in a warehouse-setting (pickling, order fulfillment, inventory allocation, cross-docking, trade compliance, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with various stakeholders. Ability to communicate with customers internal and external (Contract Manufacturers, 3PLs) in various job functions
- Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google spreadsheets, Google Calendars, Google Hangouts / Video Conferencing is a plus
- Can adapt, flexible in a demanding, fast-pace, urgent environment. Carries a strong sense of urgency to assist stakeholders with assignments and deadlines
- Previous experience with B2B integration (RosettaNet, EDI X12, etc) a plus.