Our client is a newly established small in-house studio at a global fashion brand based in Amsterdam, looking for a Resource Manager with 2-5 yrs experience to join this fast-paced, rapidly growing account in the sports/fashion sector. The studio covers all Digital creative, social and production work in Western Europe.
- Managing the day to day workflow and resource for multiple digital and print jobs from brief through to delivery
- Organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity
- Work directly with clients / manage internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting to the Account Director you will be at the centre of the workflow and projects and also be responsible for the financial management of the team
- Pro-actively manage multiple jobs to tight deadlines
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity
- 2-5 yrs experience in delivery/creative resource management
- Ability to take and challenge a client’s brief, help them through the creative process.
- Knowledge of account management and invoicing.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft skills
- Ability to manage resource not only in terms of the on-site team but regular additional resource for peaks and projects externally and off-shore
- Ability to manage a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant design/creative/management experience
- Relevant knowledge across production, print and digital
- Good time management skills