Northern Europe Program and Events Coordinator, Ads Marketing
12 months / €46K - €60K
Help businesses in Northern Europe make the most of online marketing in that space through the execution of priority marketing initiatives and programs. Help the team create inspiring and thought provoking advertiser events including large thought leadership events, smaller roundtables and ongoing client workshops in 6 Northern European markets in 2019 and 2020. The role also includes internal and external communication about our programs and activities.
Concrete Activities include:
Coordinating and executing Digital Marketing Transformation Program in 6 markets for rest of 2019 and setting the direction for the program for 2020 as a member of a 4-person team
Leading event production for big and small events:
- Managing event agencies
- Delegate management and tracking
- Budget management and spend tracking
- Event success metrics management and tracking
- Internal and external communication
- Cross-functional alignment (Sales, Training teams, PR, evenft agencies and external partners)
- Work with content team to drive pre-/post event engagement on website and social media
- Driving synergies with other Ads Marketing activities, incl. PR, TwG, Agency, and Retail initiatives.
BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
Strong project management experience, campaign/event planning and execution
- Comprehension of languages spoken in Nordics and Benelux a strong plus
- Experience implementing and managing marketing projects for a B2B audience, or as a client marketer with strong understanding of performance/direct response marketing
- Understanding of ads products and the wider digital media landscape, including mobile, search, YouTube and display advertising products and strategies
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple projects at one time in a very fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to convert analysis into market insights, business plans as well as measure effectiveness/ROI against set goals
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, project management skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication, including presentation ability