Our client is an in-house agency workign on-site at a global FMCG brand, looking for a Resource Manager to help manage all resourcing requirements necessary for the successful delivery of projects.
Together with the Creative Services Director, you will be the key driver for the creative delivery engine across digital and integrated campaigns and projects, and as such are responsible for the investigation, and translation of client briefs, cost estimates and preliminary timelines into a feasible, resourced timelines to deliver cross-platform projects and to manage workflow effectively across the studio. The studio manager will ensure that this is possible by managing all studio resourcing schedules and some daily operational tasks, ensuring all new members of the team are onboarded successfully and the studio is equipped with the correct tools to function on a daily basis.
- Decision maker of where and how work is funneled through the Studio and wider agency.
- Facilitate clear direction and communication for projects directed to near site or offshore teams, including, clear communication of the brief and timings, collection of cost estimates.
- Managing any freelance request when necessary and ensuring costs are covered and accounted for within project estimates for all freelance spend.
- Reach out to Lead Creators and Creative Director or relevant heads of department if there is a question over how the project should be approached from a creative resourcing perspective.
- Collaborating with CSD to create weekly reports on resourcing, utilization of studio resources and operational status of the studio.
- Managing workflow for the onsite studio.
- Act as consultant for all project managers and account managers to secure the correctly skilled creative resources for projects, based on skills required and brand custodianship.
- Managing resource utilization and liaising with Central resource teams for peaks in volume of work / utilizing skillsets not available onsite
- Ensure that the onsite team have all required resources and equipment to complete a project
- Assisting CSD with onboarding documentation and equipment orders for all new employees.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Established track record that shows experience and knowledge of resourcing for the delivery cross-platform projects e.g. digital display, website and video – In order to advise in triage of new briefs.
- Experience working with offshore 3rd parties and implications of this financially and operationally.
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity.
- Able to think on your feet and make decisions; someone who finds solutions rather than simply reports problems.
- Proactive and adaptable, able to effectively work under pressure.
- Experience in working as part of a team to deliver high quality work that is on time and within budget.
- Experience in prioritizing and effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously in terms of workflow and resourcing.
- Highly adaptable to new procedures & systems and a willingness to accept ever-changing environment and positively drive new procedures.
- Track record of managing daily operational tasks within a creative studio.