- REMOTE Amsterdam Based
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Becky Morrissey
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR DESIGNERS WHO ARE CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE NETHERLANDS
Aquent Studios provides project outsourcing for clients who want to contract out all or part of their creative services, marketing, or content development projects. The Sr. Designer is the primary designer and brand steward of the engagement. As the Sr. Designer you will develop concepts and execute visual designs according to client provided requests. Familiarity with large tech companies in a fast-paced environment is essential. We are looking for someone that can flex their creative muscle across web, social, email, and print/activation, particularly to resonate with a European audience. You will collaborate closely with the account team to understand the marketing
strategies, target audiences, and communication objectives for all visual communications, including:
• Generating strong, inspiring, strategic design concepts
• Art direct and brand review of projects and campaigns
• Working hands-on to design creative, innovative expressions of the brand across web, print, and mobile an
• Managing schedules and deadlines to a professional standard
• Presenting design solutions Success in this position requires the following
*THIS ROLE IS A REMOTE ROLE WORKING WITH OUR CLIENTS TEAM IN GERMANY
HOURS WILL VARY FROM 5 HOURS TO POSSIBLY UP TO 40 DEPENDING UPON PROJECT WORK LOAD*
ABOUT US: Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com We offer: Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands Comprehensive subsidized health and dental insurance Talent are paid weekly 401(k) through Fidelity FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs Access to free training and continuing education
• Can translate creative requests into impactful designs – balancing thinking “out of the box” with achieving marketing goals, budgets, and timelines while maintaining brand standards.
• Ability to initiate and articulate concepts across various forms of media and collateral.
• Understands components, cycle times and distribution requirements for integrated marketing communications campaigns.
• 5+ years’ experience in advertising, design and/or marketing communications with at least 2 years’ experience designing impactful corporate ads and marketing campaign materials within corporate identity guidelines.
• Has excelled in a fast-paced high-pressure creative services environment with demonstrated ability to keep multiple projects on track, and on-time.
• Has expert-level proficiency and understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, HTML experience would be beneficial.
• Is flexible, team-oriented, and able to communicate clearly with customer and other designers.