Our client is an international performance marketing agency looking for an SEO Specialist to join their large international team in Amsterdam's Houthavens.
As a SEO Specialist you will be expected to work independently while also work in a collaborative team setting. You are accountable for maintaining and managing the organic search results of the company’s web pages. You are responsible for planning and carrying out the SEO campaigns. When the campaign is carried out for the third party, you find ways to increase the traffic on the website. Considering the various ranking factors the amendments in the campaign are also expected to be implemented.You touch all facets of online marketing and advise on this when needed.
What are you going to do?
- Setting up and managing online campaigns;
- Advising clients on the use of campaigns, from budget to texts;
- Maintaining contacts with both customers and operators (eg Google);
- Taking care of and analyzing reports;
- Internal and external sharing of knowledge, at customer events and during training courses;
- Contribute to technical development.
- Participate in our padel, hockey or football team, or participate in boot camp, yoga or kickboxing;
- Have a drink on Friday afternoon; Play FIFA or a game of table tennis during the break;
- Spend 20% of your time on personal knowledge and development.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 1 year online marketing experience;
- Experience in SEO, Google analytics
- Experience with analysing and creating reports from data.
- Technical affinity;
- You have persuasiveness, vision and you know how to communicate your ideas;
- Strong communication skills to coordinate with external and internal stakeholders
- Tireless enthusiasm for everything that is online.
What does iProspect offer?
- Own responsibility and independence;
- Good development and growth opportunities;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and a positive working atmosphere;
- Working with the best specialists in our field
- And of course a good salary and excellent benefits.