Our client is one of the world's fastest growing performance marketing agencies, located in Amsterdam, looking for a Dutch speaking SEA Specialsit. We are looking for someone with a passion for SEA and online marketing.
As a SEA Specialist you are responsible for increasing the return on the campaigns of our (inter) national customers. You are a specialist who works independently and makes a contribution in a team context. You touch all facets of online marketing and advise on this when needed.
What are you going to do?
- Setting up and managing online campaigns;
- Advising clients on the use of campaigns, from budget to texts;
- Maintaining contacts with both customers and operators (eg Google);
- Taking care of and analyzing reports;
- Internal and external sharing of knowledge, at customer events and during training courses;
- Contribute to technical development.
- Participate in our padel, hockey or football team, or participate in boot camp, yoga or kickboxing;
- Have a drink on Friday afternoon; Play FIFA or a game of table tennis during the break;
- Spend 20% of your time on personal knowledge and development.
What do we expect from you?
- HBO (+) working and thinking level;
- Minimum 1 year online marketing experience;
- Technical affinity;
- You have persuasiveness, vision and you know how to communicate things well;
- Tireless enthusiasm for everything that is online.
- Strong in the Dutch language (preferably native)
What does iProspect offer?
- Own responsibility and independence;
- Good development and growth opportunities;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and a positive working atmosphere;
- Working with the best specialists in our field
- And of course a good salary and excellent benefits.