A London based international social media agency is opening a new office in Amsterdam and is looking for a Jnr. Paid Social Media Planner.
About the role:
You will report directly into the Paid Media Manager with additional support from the Paid Media Trainee(s). The role entails the delivery and strategic planning of paid social campaigns across the client portfolio. The PSME will assist in the set up, running and reporting of all ads as well as assisting the strategy team in setting benchmarks for posts.
Oversight for personal and professional development lies with the Paid Media Manager who will provide regular 1-2-1 time for you to share updates in order for them to give guidance and support. Additionally you will have regular contact time and guidance from the Operations Manager, Strategy Director and MD.
- Organisational skills and excellent attention to detail with strong time management
- min. 1 yr experience in Paid Social
- Fluent in English
- affinity with all social media channels and paid digital advertising in general
· Delivery of strategic ad campaigns
· Creating weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and content calendars – tracking results of live campaigns to show key learnings.
· Offering advice on optimal content creation with the strategists and in-house creative team
· Contributing to the creation of desks
· Budget management across client base to gain understanding of how/where spend is invested across clients
· Awareness of the full client portfolio
· Supporting other teams to deliver where scope allows
· Leading team brainstorms
· Present and share knowledge with the team
· Take an active role in company culture
· Work on multiple projects and deliver in a timely manner
· Working with PMM to offer advice and guidance directly to Strategists on content, copy, platform and budgeting.
· Conduct extensive audience research and analysis, ad testing across
· Keep up to date with latest developments and trends across Paid media.