Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing tech brands globally, with an EMEA HQ in Amsterdam.
The in-house creative team are looking for a Senior Brand Designer, to lead on three pillars of work:
- Brand Governance of the brand, ensuring that all comms are developed within brand guidelines, internally, by local markets and external agencies.
- Further developing the brand and guidelines, partnering with senior EMEA and global stakeholders to 'future proof' the brand
- Concepting and hands-on design for a wide range of on- and offline materials.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a designer in design agency or in-house
- Solid experience developing brand, brand systems including brand identity and guideline work - portfolio will need to consist in large part of large scale Branding work, including evidence of experience in terms of brand identity, brand guidelines and multi market implementation.
- Experience in 360 execution is a must - print, digital, events etc
- The designer needs to be able to think in terms of brand systems across 360 touchpoints
- This person needs to be able to convey the design rationale to senior stakeholders in the business, so needs to be put together and articulate and confident to present own work. STRONG COMMUNICATOR
- As much as this is a senior role, it is still hands-on and our client need people who have a 'roll up the sleeves' kind of mentality