Our client are an international marketing agency with offices around the world. For their office in Central Amsterdam they are looking for an Account Director to join their Client Services Retail team who manage projects for major global brands. This person will be full-time on a large retail account, managing a team in Amsterdam and reporting into the Group Account Director based in the UK.
Areas of responsibility:
• Plan and organise resource and support across accounts.
• Ensure highest level of service is consistently delivered from every department.
• Develop and maintain solid client relationships at senior levels.
• Produce strategic proposals and presentations to clients.
• Play a major role in the pitching, winning and development of new business opportunities.
• Monitor and report of campaign performance and development of future strategies.
• Identify and develop growth opportunities for incremental income.
• Financial budgeting and control of aligned budgets, income status and forecast.
• Provide regular SWOT analysis of accounts.
• Quality control of creative process and output.
• Be an advocate and super user of internal platforms and process, proactively improving and evolving on behalf of the CS team.
• Raise your internal profile by means of agency responsibilities over and above your day to day role.
• Effectively manage your team at all times, including their recruitment, assessment, encouragement and development.
• Ensure your team understands the company objectives and is committed to delivering these.
Requirements & Desired Characteristics
- Strong retail agency experience
- Experience working for a large retail brand a huge plus
- Strong communicator
- Ability to deliver client proposals and pitches
- Experience managing teams
- Willingness to travel
- Must be currently living in the Netherlands