If you are a talented senior marketer or senior agency account management professional, and you would like to join an ambitious (not for profit) organisation where you can support significant sustainability impact, this could be the chance for you to take that leap.
Our client are a multi-stakeholder initiative focused on creating a prosperous
organic cotton sector from farmer to consumer. Our client unites and represents a large share of the
industry voice and interest in the organic cotton sector via its partners (H&M, C&A, Inditex, Eileen
Fisher, Tchibo, Kering, amongst others). As an accelerator, they promote best practices and
transparency through the entire supply chain, to enhance the viability of organic cotton now and in
Our clients' programs focus on improving the business case for organic cotton farmers and the integrity of
organic cotton at the source of the supply chain. They do so through coordinating brand-driven sourcing
and farmer engagement projects, as well as investing in non-competitive solutions in the area of seeds,
integrity and community. India, the world’s largest organic cotton producer, is currently the focus
country in these initial years.
Key tasks :
- Build a marketing & creative team which will initially sit in-house, and will develop into its own subsidiary ('agency') over the course of time, which this person would lead
- Develop a full business plan and strategy for this marketing & creative team
- Develop a recognizable, ownable and relevant brand (positioning and identity + guidelines) in partnership with external brand agency
- Create a digital presence in the form of a website and a seamless digital customer experience
- Work with partner brands to deliver on partnership marketing communications strategy, co-branding and toolkits to bring to life the brand and the organic cotton story through and in conjunction with these key partner brands.
- Deliver on 360 solid campaign strategy and execution for Sector communications (thought leadership), B2B comms (local farmers and other partners in the supply chain), as well as consumer communications working with the partner brands.
- Minimum 7 years experience working in the field of marketing, with strong multi-channel communications focus. Ideal background is either fashion marketing or creative agency senior account management.
- Strong strategic marketing as well as Integrated campaign execution experience is required, with emphasis on digital, retail, PR and events, ideally with experience in B2C as well as B2B.
- Understanding of how to use data from digital campaigns
- This person needs to be a true self starter, an entrepreneur with a flexible approach, who will be able to come into an organisation where the marketing function is still in its infancy, but ambitions are high.
- Ability to operationally lead a team to drive a flawless process. Experience hiring and managing a team is a big plus.
- Experience managing and growing complex (client) relationships and stakeholder structures.
- Excellent written and verbal communications (fluency in English is a must, other languages a plus)
- Ability to travel: 3-4 non-European trips per year. 1-2 European trips per month.