My Client is a Global Technology company recognised by all. They re looking for a Marketing Partnership Business Development Manager for the Benelux & Nordics regions to join their team for a 12 month contract. The role pays up to €75 000/annum PAYE pro rata depending on experience.
The Channel Partnerships team focuses on building and managing long-term relationships with partners that scale the sales and management of advertising products to Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) advertisers. We are focused on empowering SMBs with ads and other advertising solutions. You will work cross-functionally across the organization, gain broad exposure to a range of our products, and interact daily with leading partners.
As a Co-Marketing Partnership Manager, you'll be responsible for acquiring new and managing existing relationships with partners in your market. The role requires high levels of entrepreneurial, strategic thinking, and execution as you help develop the business by identifying new partners and onboarding them. You will also help our partners define their strategic direction in the digital marketplace now and going forward. You’ll pitch to senior management of the prospective partners, and you will work with our partners to help build their capabilities and develop the capacity to manage advertiser relationships over the long term. You should be able to work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience in commercial partner management, business development or strategic consulting
- Industry experience working directly with online media companies focused on local search and/or SMB marketing.
- Solid experience with Digital Marketing and Partnerships.
- Demonstrated success in delivering commercial results while tolerating an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for pitching to new partners, commercial management, data analysis and technology.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Lead acquisition of new partners in the Nordics and Benelux to drive revenue growth. Own the pipeline for new co-marketing partnerships.
- Develop the business by reaching out to new potential partners and have dialogues with senior management.
- Be the primary point-of-contact for partners around all key areas (business growth optimization, training, product enhancement) and lead cross-functional efforts to identify and solve any roadblocks.
- Coordinate and project manager partner acquisition through various team members effectively
- Monitor performance of existing partnerships
- Ensure partners are fulfilling their contractual obligations and that we are providing the required support for them to do so.