Fluency in English essential and ideally Dutch also As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Experience in calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail while handling simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and organization skills, with the ability to tailor communications to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated self-starter, highly motivated, with excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with a global team located on multiple time zones.
- A self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and takes the initiative to improve them.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.